How it works
Post a job
Tell us about your job, and we'll alert suitable roofers in Wales. It’s simple and free.
Once your job is posted, you'll get responses from interested roofers through the website.
Review and choose
Browse profiles, work history, and feedback, then choose who you wish to share your details with.
What can roofers do?
Close the endless tabs and find a roofer in your area in one simple place. MyBuilder helps you connect with reliable local roofers and gives you peace of mind that you’ve found a great one.
Whether you need an urgent repair or are upgrading your home’s roof, you’ll find skilled, experienced roofers near you right here. Read honest reviews from real customers, check out the credentials and get a number of quotes in minutes.
There are lots of jobs that roofers can help with, including:
- Removing, repairing and replacing broken roof tiles
- Checking and repairing roof timbers
- Fitting insulation
- Waterproofing flat roofs
- Repairing gutters
- Cutting and fitting roofing felt
- Repairing and replacing fascias and soffits
Top Roofer Reviews
Roofers working in Wales have an average review score of 98% positive based on 12,576 homeowner reviews.
Trusted by experts
Don’t just take our word for it, homeowners love MyBuilder too. We’re proud to be rated by Mumsnet.
Other trades in Wales
- Architectural Designers
- Bathroom Fitters
- Carpenters & Joiners
- Carpet & Lino Fitters
- Chimney & Fireplace Specialists
- Conservatory Installers
- Conversion Specialists
- Damp Proofing Specialists
- Decking Specialists
- Demolition Specialists
- Driveway Pavers
- Extension Builders
- Fascias & Soffits Specialists
- Flooring Fitters
- Gas Engineers
- Guttering Installers
- Heating Engineers
- Insulation Installers
- Kitchen Fitters
- Landscape Gardeners
- Loft Conversion Specialists
- New Home Builders
- Painters & Decorators
- Repointing Specialists
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists
- Security System Installers
- Tarmac Driveway Specialists
- Tree Surgeons
- Waste Clearance Specialists
- Window & Door Fitters
- All Builders
- All Tradespeople
Ask a Roofer
Our vetted professionals answer your home improvement questions
- I am planning to re-roof my garage using 2mm torch-on felt. the garage roof is about 19 feet long and only has a shallow gradient. do i need to fit an underlay?
- Roof verges: repoint or plastic
- Which roofing material should i use?
- How best do i convert a flat roof into a roof garden - i do need a new flat roof