Empire UPVC & Roofing Specialists LTD

Rating: 5 out of 5

Empire UPVC & Roofing Specialists LTD reviews (491)

  • Review from Customer of Empire UPVC & Roofing Specialists LTD
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 24 Jan 2017

    I cannot recommend this business highly enough. We inherited a disastrous flat roofing job conducted by previous owners which threatened to cause long term damage to the property. Chris and his team were without doubt the most professional, thorough, understanding, consultive, honest and decent tradesmen that I have ever come across. The difference was evident from the first time they visited to quote for the work, there is an inherent care and reputation of their trade which not only made the work first class and reliable but a pleasure to do business with. If needed I wouldn't hesitate to call

    I cannot recommend this business highly enough. We inherited a disastrous flat roofing job conducted by previous owners which threatened to cause long term damage to the property. Chris and his team were without doubt the most professional, thorough, understanding, consultative, honest and decent tradesmen that I have ever come across. The difference was evident from the first time they visited to quote for the work, there is an inherent care and reputation of their trade which not only made the work first class and reliable but a pleasure to do business with. If needed I wouldn't hesitate to call