Empire UPVC & Roofing Specialists LTD

Rating: 5 out of 5

Empire UPVC & Roofing Specialists LTD reviews (491)

  • Review from mrs40060, New Southgate, London
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 28 Feb 2020

    Flat roof and damp investigation

    Thank you Chris for responding so quickly to my enquiry for the new flat roof, Valley and chimney repair that I needed. Rob and Harry completed the work very efficiently. Tackling the unforseen extra layer of roofing that became essential. All rubble was removed and left clean and tidy. Their timekeeping was excellent and the whole job was finished within 2 days as promised at a very fair price. I would thoroughly recommend Empire UPVC & Roofing Specialists Ltd. Patricia, North London.
    (Updated on 3 Mar 2020)
  • Review from ta31713, Potters Bar
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 26 Feb 2020

    Gutter Cleaning & Repairs

    Chris and his team were very efficient and professional throughout, right from the initial phone call to discuss my project all the way through to completion. I would highly recommend them.
    (Updated on 3 Mar 2020)
  • Review from silvernnutmeg, Loughton
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 22 Feb 2020

    New roof tile on detached house

    Recommended. Replaced single tile at reasonable price.
    (Updated on 3 Mar 2020)
  • Review from wendy33454, Welwyn Garden City
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 21 Feb 2020

    Replace facias, guttering and soffits

    Thank you so much Chris and your team at Empire. I am so very pleased with the work you did replacing my soffits, facias and gutters. A first class service and I wouldn't hesitate in recommending you. If I ever need any more roofing work doing, I will definately come to you again. So reliable and professional. Thank you so very much. Wendy Lee
    (Updated on 3 Mar 2020)
  • Review from seabee_23, Walthamstow, London
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 19 Feb 2020

    Repointing and a few tiles to be replaced and sealed

    Professional Company, detailed estimate listing exactly the work to be undertaken, excellent communication through office,work completed as promised and as far as I can see to a high standard. Very pleased to have chosen Empire from three quotes.
  • Review from swapna_91, Hornsey, London
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 14 Feb 2020

    Repair/Replace a degraded Lean To Roof

    The repairs were carried out carefully, swiftly and to a high standard. Extra care was taken to ensure carpets did not get dirty, and that the kitten did not escape while they moved items in and out! The rotten wood was replaced, felting was laid neatly and flashing was used to provide extra protection. The lads were able to get on with the work with minimal disruption, and I was happy to leave them to it. Pleasant, knowledgable and professional, I will recommend Empire to neighbours who are also looking to get some work done. Thank you!
  • Review from scott31283, Bishop's Stortford
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 14 Feb 2020

    Roof/chimney repair after storm damage.

    Great work and even took photos to show what had been done. Highly recommended and would certainly use again.
  • Review from ben84737, Hertford
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 14 Feb 2020

    Roof / flashing fix

    Good communication, efficient service, small job done quickly & professionally. Thanks v much
  • Review from pacey_19, Enfield
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 11 Feb 2020

    Flashing around flue

    Great company. They responded immediately after my job went out via the app. I felt that I was in good hands from the start. They did what they said they were going to do and let me know how the job went after completing it.
  • Review from bath_81, Enfield
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 10 Feb 2020

    New felting on flat roof

    I had new felting on a flat roof in Nov 2019. The experience from start to finish was excellent. It seems that good old fashioned customer service is a priority for this business and although you may pay a little bit more than other companies, you get peace of mind. Chris (the owner) contacted me promptly after inspecting the roof and explained the job to me in detail. On the day of the job, the roofers arrived on time. They were tidy and happy to send me photos of every stage of the job. Even when there was a small problem to rectify, Chris responded quickly and his roofers came back to make good. The finished flat roof was completed to a very high standard. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone looking for a reliable company who puts the customer first and wants a first class job done.