Empire UPVC & Roofing Specialists LTD

Rating: 5 out of 5

Empire UPVC & Roofing Specialists LTD reviews (491)

  • Review from mark_stevens_99, Epping
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 25 Feb 2021

    New flat roof felt or felt and boards

    Chris and his team done a fantastic job on a flat roof which was difficult to access. Highly recommended and will be using for any future roofing jobs
  • Review from adam171979, Knebworth
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 24 Feb 2021

    Repair / Replacement of Flat Garage Roof in Knebworth

    A very good job. An efficient and polite team, who arrived promptly and communicated well. A very straightforward experience for the customer.
  • Review from lucy15163, Walthamstow, London
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 21 Feb 2021

    New roof on extension

    Hard working, efficient and friendly. Really pleased with the result and will 100% be using them again in the future.
    (Updated on 24 Feb 2021)
  • Review from william88992, Upper Holloway, London
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 19 Feb 2021

    New flat roof

    All very straightforward. They did the work as specified in the estimate. Punctual, pleasant workforce and though it's only been 24 hours, the work seems to be to a high standard. Would recommend.
  • Review from cyril69, Ware
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 10 Feb 2021

    Replace a flat porch roof with a pitched tile roof

    My existing flat felt roof over a modest sized porch was leaking and I wanted it replaced with a pitched tile roof. Empire swiftly visited and quoted a competitive cost. On the day of installation, amidst flurries of snow, the team worked virtually non stop in what was obviously a well practised and coordinated way. The site was left tidy and my wife and I were left with a smart new roof. From quotation to completion things could not have been smoother and I am happy to recommend them without reserve.
  • Review from ryan41158, Hertford
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 5 Feb 2021

    Roof leak in detached 1930s house

    Installation of tile vents on roof - great job and quick. Thank you.
    (Updated on 11 Feb 2021)
  • Review from ian60000, Brentwood
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 5 Feb 2021

    Replace fascia, soffits and guttering on part of house

    Excellent work from Empire. Very pleased with their work, timeliness, personnel and the follow up on their work. They properly investigated the source of the issue as part of their initial assessment thereby being able to focus on remedying the fault rather than carry out unnecessary work.
  • Review from gail67470, Ware
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 3 Feb 2021

    Repointing

    Was very happy with the work that was carried out at our property The price quoted and the time frame it which the job could be done suited us well. The work was carried out in one day and although I can’t see all of the work they did, I could definitely hear them. They were lovely chaps and we even had a wee social distanced chat after the work was completed. Communication with Chris was good. He kept us up to date via email and phone calls. Thanks guys!
  • Review from user_97r, Dunmow
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 1 Feb 2021

    Replace fascia's and soffits plus guttering

    I found dealing with Chris and his staff at Empire a good experience from the quote process through to the finished work. Would highly recommend them.
    (Updated on 4 Feb 2021)
  • Review from mildred72973, Muswell Hill, London
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 30 Jan 2021

    Repair to roof tiles and guttering.

    I feel very fortunate that Empire Roofing responded to a Post I put up on MyBuildrer, as I now have a new slate roof. An inspection was arranged and a friendly Surveyor turned up, on time, for the appointment. That afternoon I received the promised telephone call and estimate. A date was made for work to begin. On a cold, frosty morning three pleasant men arrived at 8 a.m and got to work straight away. They were on time every morning and worked hard throughout each day. Rob kept me informed daily, as work progressed, with before and after photos. He always wore a face covering (Covid 19) during these discussions. They were polite and courteous and left the place clean and tidy when the job was finished. I then received a follow-up call from Chris. I would recommend Empire as they are very reliable and professional. The Scaffolders were also polite and courteous and were careful with the equipment.