After posting my enquiry via this site requesting a site visit / extension quote, Rae contacted me very promptly and attended at short notice, offering to also arrange for his architect to accompany. In fact Rae arrived early at the property!
Prior to his architect arriving, Rae spent time listening to my ideas and quickly understood what I was trying to achieve, coming up with positive suggestions as to how to achieve. His knowledge was very reassuring. When his architect arrived, they both spent more time discussing what could be done - more importantly what limits the property presented. At no time did we feel rushed. Both Rae and Ian's positivity, knowledge and professionalism came across as exceptional.
Sadly we've decided not to go ahead with the purchase of this property - and actually have Rae's intuition to thank for this, otherwise we would have ended up compromising 'our ideal'.
But I shall definitely be keeping Rae's contact details for the future; he will be the first person I get in touch with.
Thank you once again Rae!