diane98588, South Norwood, London
Rating: 5 out of 5
Damp patch on end terrace wall
Joseph and his team did a great job at a reasonable price. I cannot complain and will definitely recommend. They were professional, courteous and punctual.
Trident Damp
We did not carry out the works due to covid and Celine found another company to carry out the works and asked me if it was ok. Obviously I said yes as time was a factor for her. £3000 was a fair price for the works involved, I had advised her there could be a mould issue and gave her advice as this is an internal ventilation problem. The outside walls are not a problem, it is an internal problem with moisture she is experiencing. Because she is frustrated with the mould she has decided to blame me?. If you are going to carry out any works for this woman be careful.
Reply created 19 Feb 2021