Trident Damp

Rating: 5 out of 5

Trident Damp reviews (317)

  • Review from Customer of Trident Damp
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 26 Sep 2011

    Plaster patches in kitchen ceiling

    Competitive quote, was available on short notice and did the job a lot quicker than first stated... overall I'm happy with the job...recommended.
  • Review from Customer of Trident Damp
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 23 Sep 2011

    plaster walls and ceilings

    Excellent work by Joseph and Luke - left a very smooth finish to an old bathroom wall and ceiling full of holes, cracks and different surface materials. Would definitely recommend.
  • Review from joanne_95, Canary Wharf, London
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 5 Sep 2011

    Plastering bedroom walls and ceiling.

    Luke arrived up on time and plastered the walls and ceiling of the bedroom in one day. Reasonably priced and I'm pleased with the finished job. Would hire again. Thanks!
  • Review from turness123, Blackheath, London
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 11 Aug 2011

    Plaster required for house in SE3

    Great job guys! Joe and his team were efficient and tidy and reasonably priced and I will certainly be asking them back to complete the other rooms in the house. Thanks Joe!
  • Review from Customer of Trident Damp
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 22 Jul 2011

    Plastering bathroom ceiling 8ft x 5ft roughly

    It may have been a small job, but was an ugly nightmare for me. Now I have a beautiful flat ceiling. All this was completed in an afternoon. There was next to no clear up just a quick sweep up, considering plaster can be very messey. I would recommend these guys to anyone and will use them again in the future. A very satisfied client.
  • Review from Customer of Trident Damp
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 4 Jun 2011

    plastered through lounge with arched fire place, hall stairs and landings ceiling and walls

    They skimmed 30 metres of ceiling and 70m of walls, including high stairwell. Job was completed on time and as per quotation. Quality of work was very good considering what they had to skim over!!! I would happily use this firm again and have already recommended them to a property-developer friend. I was particularly impressed by the fact that they have their own web site and sigh-written van and are "local lads" unlike some other individuals who quoted!
  • Review from Customer of Trident Damp
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 26 May 2011

    plastering unibonding and skimming a dining room

    Very pleased with the work - quick, tidy, and of very high quality (skim-over in our dining room, in preparation for re- decoration) and at a very reasonable price. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Joe, and plan to use his services again on other work we will be undertaking in future. Work was expected to be completed in one day, and was all finished (including tidy up) by 4:30pm. In addition, Joe returned two days later (after the plaster had dried out) to confirm we were happy with the result.