3-Jan-22 Lethbridge Roofing came to fix leak re ceiling in my living room. The total quoted was for repair and a 10 yr guarantee. They came round and 'supposedly' did the work. 4-Jan-22 a leak occurred in a different place to where the original one was, I contacted them asking them to come round to have a look, plus I knew that they had promised me a 10 yr guarantee(even though they hadn't actually given it to me). Despite lots of messages sent between Jan '22 and May' 22, they didnt reply back or send me 10 yr guarantee paperwork and a leak also had reappeared regarding the original place. I told them that I'd give them a really bad review on MyBuilder if they continued to ignore me/fail to come round, then lo and behold in May '22 they responded saying they can come and gave me a date, I replied back saying the date given wasn't suitable, so suggested another one. They ignored that message and didn't reply. Oct '22 I had to expense myself by getting a different roofer to fix things and in Nov '22 I expressed my annoyance to Lethbridge saying that because they refused to come back by ignoring my messages, I had to go and expense myself in getting someone to do what they didn't. Since the new roofer has come, the leak has completely stopped. My issue with Lethbridge Roofing is that they completely ignored me for large parts of the year whilst my leak was getting worse, they didn't even take pictures after doing my job, so whether they even did anything is very questionable.