Lethbridge Roofing

Rating: 4.7 out of 5

Lethbridge Roofing reviews (120)

  • Review from Karl, Hornchurch
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 2 Feb 2026

    Roof Leak Investigation – Damp Joist in Loft Near Party Wall

    Lethbridge Roofing did an excellent job removing our chimney stack and covering the area with tiles. The work was carried out professionally and to a high standard, and the site was left clean and tidy afterwards. Communication was clear throughout the process, and they were happy to explain things and answer questions. The job was completed as agreed, and I’m very happy with the result. I would definitely recommend Lethbridge Roofing and would not hesitate to use them again.
  • Review from Alice Garner, Tottenham, London
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 26 Jan 2026

    Repairs of flat bay roof/balcony

    Terry is knowledgeable, personable, to his word and a great communicator. Top marks for Lethbridge Roofing. I'm very happy to recommend this company. His team were hard working, polite and engaging, and were a pleasure to have around. The roof looks fantastic and we are very grateful to have found Terry and team. Thanks again.
  • Review from MyBuilder user from Hornchurch
    Rating: 1 out of 5
    Review left on 23 May 2025

    Lean-to repair

    Terrible . I could have done better. Leaked right from the beginning and had to get a proper builder to sort it out. Never use this company.
  • Review from Ndodana, Romford
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 21 Aug 2024

    Leaking Tile roof repair

    They were good, they kept what they said they would do. Their work was timely and gave the photos/ videos of what they had done. Pricing was realistic and affordable
  • Review from Josephine, Palmers Green, London
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 15 Aug 2024

    Most of done ASAP

    My job completed this morning!!! This is definitely my BEST experience ever with Tradesmen ..I’m completely speechless, I can’t believe that this Guy came over, gave me a quote, come back very early in the morning and finished the job without even asking for a deposit! WOW! The job is perfect, he left everything clean and spotless! I can’t believe that this is even possible considering all my previous experiences. He’s simply the Best. Thanks Terry. You have restored my faith in humanity.
  • Review from doug45584, Romford
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 6 Jan 2024

    Roof tile movement

    This firm were expert in all I asked The jobs were completed swiftly effectively and politely Will I use them again…….definitely
  • Review from shanksr, Woodford, London
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 26 Jun 2023

    Broken fascia and gutter

    Quick quote and completion. Good job
  • Review from jan32232, Tottenham, London
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 19 Jun 2023

    Repointing and repair or replace guttering

    Came to the house promptly, gave a good quote and is starting work when I am available
  • Review from andrew_stevens, Epping
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 19 Feb 2023

    Bungalow roof repair

    The job was upgraded to the full replacement of a plain tiled roof which Terry carried out expertly and satisfactorily and therefore I can recommend Lethbridge Roofing.
  • Review from isobel75490, South Ockendon
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 11 Jan 2023

    Broken gutter

    Very quick and friendly. Thank you.