How it works
Post a job
Tell us about your job, and we'll alert suitable plasterers in Wirral. It’s simple and free.
Once your job is posted, you'll get responses from interested plasterers through the website.
Review and choose
Browse profiles, work history, and feedback, then choose who you wish to share your details with.
Can MyBuilder help to find a reliable plasterer near me in Wirral?
Why not leave the home improvements to the professionals and find a plasterer in Wirral? MyBuilder can help you with your search. Through our excellent matchmaking system, we will connect you with quality professionals. Post a job to MyBuilder, which is easy and costs you nothing at all.
We take great pride in bringing you the best; in fact, we turn down over a third of tradespeople who apply to join. That way, you can feel confident in your hire. If you find a plasterer you like the look of, make sure to read their reviews from previous customers, 97% of which are positive across our site.
What’s the process of finding plastering companies near me in Wirral?
With just over 320,000 people living in Wirral, finding a plasterer you can trust can feel like an overwhelming task. Thankfully, MyBuilder helps you find the right person quickly. Read through our detailed hiring guide, which includes simple steps such as:
- Prepare yourself and get some basic knowledge before you start
- Find out how your tradesperson plans to do the job
- Choose someone with specific experience
- Read previous customers’ reviews
- Ask about qualifications
- Get detailed quotes from each person you’re interested in
- Never pay in full up front
How much do good plasterers in Wirral cost?
When people first consider getting work completed on their home, they often will have one primary concern: cost. While we understand this may push you towards DIY, save yourself the time and money by setting a budget and finding yourself a professional. For more pricing information, please look at our detailed pricing guide.
The exact prices will vary depending on the work you need completed. However, to give you a rough idea, to plaster a medium size room in Wirral costs from around £300 to £700. Make sure you ask your potential plasterer for a detailed quote before they start work, and remember you can compare quotes from different tradespeople through MyBuilder.
Top Plasterer Reviews
Plasterers working near Wirral in Merseyside have an average review score of 99% positive based on 5,694 homeowner reviews.
TOP 10 JOBS for plasterers
- Filling missing plaster
- Exterior cracks repair
- Artex removal
- Bonding and skimming
- Exterior rendering
- Ceiling plasterboards fitting
- Ceiling makeover
- Roughcast plastering
Towns near Wirral
Other trades in Wirral
- Architectural Designers
- Bathroom Fitters
- Carpenters & Joiners
- Carpet & Lino Fitters
- Chimney & Fireplace Specialists
- Conservatory Installers
- Conversion Specialists
- Damp Proofing Specialists
- Decking Specialists
- Demolition Specialists
- Driveway Pavers
- Extension Builders
- Fascias & Soffits Specialists
- Flooring Fitters
- Gas Engineers
- Guttering Installers
- Heating Engineers
- Insulation Installers
- Kitchen Fitters
- Landscape Gardeners
- Loft Conversion Specialists
- New Home Builders
- Painters & Decorators
- Repointing Specialists
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists
- Security System Installers
- Tarmac Driveway Specialists
- Tree Surgeons
- Waste Clearance Specialists
- Window & Door Fitters
- All Builders
- All Tradespeople
Ask a Plasterer
Our vetted professionals answer your home improvement questions
- Why is it that i apply two coats of pva to a ceiling or wall that after a certain time it starts to reject the skim
- Would a professional plasterer use one coat plaster?
- How smooth a finish can i expect from skimmed walls and ceiling
- External render