Trident Damp

Rating: 5 out of 5

Trident Damp reviews (317)

  • Review from Customer of Trident Damp
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 19 Apr 2012

    1 small bedroom, just one wall.

    After many years I have now found a brilliant Plasterer. Clean, tidy and on time. Price reasonable. Had a lower quote, but didn't feel confident to go ahead. The work was fantastic. The guy who did my wall (Luke) was great. I'll be having him back to do the hall. Well done to My Builder as well for this find. A very happy customer. Will recommend to all my friends and neighbours.
  • Review from Customer of Trident Damp
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 18 Apr 2012

    inject dpc cream/fluid and rendering

    First of all, Joe's quotation was very competitive than other big leading companies. Because Joe works for himself and I didn't need to go through layers of middlemen. It saved me a lot of money. He did the damp proof treatment in my cafe's kitchen. He understood timing was important to me. He didn't mind working at a flexible time to finish the job so I didn't need to close my business for more than 1 day. It helped to mininise the impacts on my business. When he finished the job, he left the place in a good condition. To be fair, he has done the best he can. Since it is a damp treatment and it is not a simple straight forward re-rendering task, it is too early to say whether the treatment is working or not at the moment. Only time can tell. One thing I would like to mention is that Joe is an agent from Triton Chemical. He used the Triton's products to treat the kitchen wall and I get 10 years guarantee from Joe. If people ask me for a recommendation, I would definitely recommend so.
  • Review from Customer of Trident Damp
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 18 Apr 2012

    skim ceilings

    Joeseph was punctual, polite and made a good job of replacing an interior door with an archway. I would use him again.
  • Review from Customer of Trident Damp
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 15 Apr 2012

    Skimming of walls and ceiling & repair around door

    An excellent job done; and both guys were professional and friendly. We will certainly be using Joe and his team again the in future for any plastering jobs. I would highly recommend them to anyone. When carrying out the work Joe gave us different options, to ensure the correct finish for requirements.
  • Review from Customer of Trident Damp
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 13 Apr 2012

    plaster ceiling 8x8

    on the money...nice guy. came early done the biss .try him.you wont be disapointed
  • Review from Customer of Trident Damp
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 10 Apr 2012

    bathroom replaster and new fit

    great job executed with good speed, many thanks, will use again
  • Review from Customer of Trident Damp
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 4 Apr 2012

    Skim Artex ceilings in 3 rooms

    Punctual, polite and professional. Completed agreed work (skimming 3 artex ceilings) quickly and to a high standard. Kept our flat and the communal hallways in the block clean. Would recommend without reservation.
  • Review from jules_26, Sevenoaks
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 28 Mar 2012

    Skimming

    Joe skimmed our stair walls and upstairs landing. Both my husband and I are extremely pleased with his work. Comparing Joe to 3 other plasterers we have had in our home in the past I would definitely choose him again and highly recommend him. He' s friendly, punctual and tidy. Thank you Joe excellent work. Jules
  • Review from Customer of Trident Damp
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 21 Mar 2012

    Plastering hallway wall

    Really nice friendly person, excellent price and completed job with no problems. Clean and Tidy. Highly recommend.
  • Review from Customer of Trident Damp
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 19 Mar 2012

    Walls & Ceilings

    I would recommend them to anyone, a great job and very clean. I'll be getting them back in the future.