WOW. These guys are amazing. Andrew, Darren and the whole team done a fantastic job with removing our non load bearing wall and making good all of the walls. Also removed a door frame, created a stud wall and plastered to a smooth finish. I was slightly cautious using mybuilder to find a tradesman to complete the job, but I am extremely luck to have had Illingworth Building Services apply to quote for the job.
Andrew was quick to respond to my advert and provided me with a competitive quote within 30 minutes of the site visit. Work scheduled a fortnight after. No payments were requested upfront and paying the bill after was extremely easy via BACS after the job was completed.
The whole team completed the job in less than a day, very clean and tidy with minimal disruption to the family home occupants. Very trustworthy as left the house several times, but they continued to work hard on the job, each time I returned being stunned with the transformation in progress.
All rubble and debris was removed from the house during and after the job. The room was left in a clean and tidy state ready to start decorating. We had an additional job of removing a door/door frame and building a stud wall to close the gap and also some additional plastering. All top notch workmanship and we are very, very happy with the results and the whole experience thanks to Illingworth Building Services.
I would recommend to everyone and I will use again for sure.