D.E.N Roofing Services

Rating: 4.8 out of 5

D.E.N Roofing Services reviews (121)

  • Review from sue37340, Hull
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 16 Nov 2021

    Damp near ceiling in room

    The roofers arrived within an hour of the phone call, reviewed the job and took photos, gave me a price and returned within 2 hours to do the work. I am really pleased with all they have done and they were very thorough and tidied up afterwards. They were friendly, helpful and efficient and I would certainly use them again.
  • Review from jeremy75145, Hull
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 12 Nov 2021

    Replace broken roof tiles

    Job done quickly and at a reasonable price. Good communication and reliable time keeping. 👍
  • Review from jan21611, Beverley
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 11 Nov 2021

    Leaking roof?

    DAvid turned up on time and did a thorough investigation of my loft. He analysed that the roof was fine but I had an overflowing header tank. He did not want to take payment. If I needed a roofer in the future I would definitely call him.
  • Review from cath78691, Hull
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 10 Nov 2021

    Cap two chimneys please

    Can’t praise them enough for friendly rapid service - good communication - getting the job done - and pleasant staff.
  • Review from mdowson, Hull
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 10 Nov 2021

    Bay window felt replacement

    Dave arrived the same day to give a reasonable priced quotation, provided a full detailed quote and completed the job within the same week. He provided before and after photos and the job was completed at a very good standard. I would certainly recommend him !
  • Review from wonglet, Beverley
    Rating: 1 out of 5
    Review left on 3 Nov 2021

    Chimney Repair - Flashing or removal

    I am 57 year old man and I am unable to get onto the roof to check what needed doing. I had been advised by the person that I employed to clear the gutters that the flashing may be defective and he had seen a lot of chimneys taken down. So that is what I advertised. DEN Roofing arrived and said that it was not the flashing it was the flaunching on the top of the chimney and that he could only do it there and then as he was fully booked for weeks, the cost would be £320.00 I reluctantly asked him to do the works and these were completed I received an invoice which I paid. The next time it rained, the leak was as bad as ever. I called DEN Roofing and advised them of this, they were very abrupt but went back and said they had put bitumen on and it couldnt leak now. The next time it rained it leaked and I called DEN Roofing again. He said he was fucking sick of me calling. I said I just want the leak sorting, he then said it will cost £1250 to remove the chimney. I said surely this is less the £320 already paid, he said it wasnt. He said I was a tight cunt and to stop calling him. He then sent me a copy of the original job advertisement and said you knew what the job was why did you accept the quote for flaunching. I said I have never been on the roof I have had 2 x replacement knees and you had been on the roof and said that flaunching would rectify the issue. He told me to stop calling or else. I would avoid this Company like the plague.
  • Review from kim43398, Hull
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 2 Nov 2021

    Damp patches issues with brick work around window frame

    Fantastic efficient response- fixed my roof no problems thanks
  • Review from adam64147, Hull
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 31 Oct 2021

    Garage roof repair

    Really quick service. Attended on the day the job was carried out and the worked completed on the same day.
    (Updated on 1 Nov 2021)
  • Review from peter12693, Hull
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 25 Oct 2021

    Roof tile broken next to flashing on chimney

    Great job done quickly. Very good service.
  • Review from timsk12, Hessle
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 17 Oct 2021

    Need tiles replacing

    David returned my message promptly and completed the job straight away very efficiently. Well recommended.