I received a call from David the same day I posted my job and he visited same day to make the damaged area safe and to give me a very good quote which I accepted.He arranged for work to start the following morning and several workmen arrived throughout the day and did an excellent job removing all damaged gutters, facias, soffits and drainpipes, renewing all with excellent quality replacements. The work is guaranteed and nothing was too much trouble. They explained exactly what was happening, made sure I was happy with it and Adam was designated to look after me and my job. They finished the work and left the area clean and tidy. David also arranged another emergency repair that I was unaware of but allowing water in. I cannot thank them all enough for their expertise, their quality work, the speed of the work and all at an excellent price. I highly recommend this company and I will certainly use them again. Excellent work, service, speed and cost. Thank you.