How it works
Post a job
Tell us about your job, and we'll alert suitable painters & decorators in Leeds. It’s simple and free.
Once your job is posted, you'll get responses from interested painters & decorators through the website.
Review and choose
Browse profiles, work history, and feedback, then choose who you wish to share your details with.
What’s the correct process to find a painter and decorator in Leeds?
Painting and decorating is a time-consuming and messy task, often best left to the professionals. MyBuilder can help. Through our excellent matchmaking process, we’ll connect you with the right person or people for your project. All of our tradespeople are reviewed, meaning you’ll feel confident in the hiring decision you make.
You can find further information on hiring via our detailed guide, in which we advise you on all the essential things you should do. For example:
- Choose a specialist over a general handyperson
- Ask how long the job will take
- Choose someone with plenty of relevant experience
- Get detailed quotes from numerous tradespeople
- Find out exactly what their process will be
- Arm yourself with basic knowledge
Will I be able to find a reputable painter and decorator near Leeds?
There are many benefits to working with someone locally, including speed and the possibility to work together again in the future if required. There are lots of tasks painters and decorators in Leeds can help with, including:
- Painting internal walls, ceilings and skirting boards
- Stripping and applying new wallpaper
- Painting external structures, including sheds and annexes
- Painting walls, fences, windows, fascias and soffits
Once you post a job, we send it to hundreds of locally qualified and vetted tradespeople, and those who are interested and available will get in touch.
More than 90% of jobs posted on MyBuilder receive interest, and your contact details will only be shared with individuals you want to speak to. To ensure that the tradesperson has a reputable working history, you will also be able to read reviews by previous customers, of which 97% are positive.
How much does hiring a painter and decorator in Leeds cost?
You should budget if you’re looking to hire a painter and decorator in Leeds. Please look at our detailed pricing guide for more information on the money you can expect to spend.
In Leeds, the hourly cost sits between £10 and £100, with the daily cost usually from £70 to £350. For example, to redecorate a three-bed house it’ll be around £3,101, whereas to decorate a four to five-bed house it’ll be around £4,135.
Top Painter & Decorator Reviews
Painters & Decorators working near Leeds in West Yorkshire have an average review score of 99% positive based on 5,378 homeowner reviews.
Trusted by experts
Don’t just take our word for it, homeowners love MyBuilder too. We’re proud to be rated by Mumsnet.
Towns near Leeds
- Richmond Hill
- Harehills Corner
- Chapel Allerton
- The Leylands
- Little London
- Scott Hall
- Hough Side
- Swinnow Moor
- Woodhouse Carr
- New Huddersfield
- Woodhouse Cliff
- Burley Lawns
- Penraevon Industrial Estate
- Camp Field
Other trades in Leeds
- Architectural Designers
- Bathroom Fitters
- Carpenters & Joiners
- Carpet & Lino Fitters
- Chimney & Fireplace Specialists
- Conservatory Installers
- Conversion Specialists
- Damp Proofing Specialists
- Decking Specialists
- Demolition Specialists
- Driveway Pavers
- Extension Builders
- Fascias & Soffits Specialists
- Flooring Fitters
- Gas Engineers
- Guttering Installers
- Heating Engineers
- Insulation Installers
- Kitchen Fitters
- Landscape Gardeners
- Loft Conversion Specialists
- New Home Builders
- Painters & Decorators
- Repointing Specialists
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists
- Security System Installers
- Tarmac Driveway Specialists
- Tree Surgeons
- Waste Clearance Specialists
- Window & Door Fitters
- All Builders
- All Tradespeople
Ask a Painter & Decorator
Our vetted professionals answer your home improvement questions
- Should i use gloss or satinwood for skirting, and doors?
- Top 5 best paint brands for internal walls
- My staircase has been transformed from varnish to white gloss. however, i'm wondering if the painter and decorator has done it properly?
- Painted on new plaster with matt paint without applying mist coat first, and now paint is peeling