Electrical Question

I am going to purchase afreestanding gas double oven gas cooker what electric cable and connections would be needed

2 Answers

Best Answer

Most likley just a standard 13amp plug so that there is power for electric ignition and timeclock.

Answered 11th Feb 2013

Electrical Safety Services

Member since 17 Oct 2011

Yes plug top for ignition with 3 amp fuse

Answered 14th Feb 2013


Member since 20 Apr 2012

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Electricians who can help you with your project.

Search all questions