Handyman Question

Who best to demolish a load bearing internal wall

I am looking at removing a load bearing internal wall approx 1.4m in length however it has 2 gas pipes running through it where a gas hob used to be.
Where can I post this job as am aware to move gas pipes, this has to be done by someone who is gas safety registered.
Also, a builder will have to fit an RSJ as required.
Please help!!!

2 Answers

I would get a gas safe plumber first and then the builder after once the plumber has worked moved the pipes.

Answered 14th Feb 2013

SD Building Plans

Member since 14 Dec 2012

first gas safe plumber need moved gas pipes then experienced builder have to fit rsj recording to structure engineer proposal and council building inspector

Answered 19th Jan 2017


Member since 19 Jan 2017

No feedback

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Handymen who can help you with your project.

Search all questions