Ask a tradesman

Central Heating

I am looking for someone to service my oil boiler?

I need a tradesperson to service a Boulter Buderus Camray 5 it is working fine just now but needs a service a it hasn't been done for two years. Can anyone help?

1 Answer from a MyBuilder Heating Engineer

Best Answer

What part of country are you in


Answered 10th Feb 2013

Post your job to find high quality tradesmen and get free quotes

Can’t find an answer? Ask a new question

Question Categories