Ask a tradesman


What kind of tradesman for building inside wall?

I am wondering what kind of tradesman should I contact for my job: adding an inside wall in my flat. Its purpose will be to cut a piece in two and will have a door. It won't be a bearing wall. Handyman? Conversion specialist? Plasterer?
Thanks for your answers.

3 Answers from MyBuilder Handymen

Best Answer

restoration& refurb sector would be the best 4 this job.usual,they offer full range of services u need to use to get your wall built,plastered.painted+door fitted etc.


Answered 27th Oct 2012

Builder,handyman,conversion specialist or plasterer.Basically anyone in construction with half a brain can do it:)


Answered 27th Oct 2012

This could be completed by a handyman who will build an insulated sound proof partition wall, A construction company will normally charge a lot more than a one man band, if there are to be electrics for lights or sockets in the separate rooms then an electrician will be required. Also depending on size of room this could be completed in a couple of days.


Answered 1st Nov 2012

Post your job to find high quality tradesmen and get free quotes

Can’t find an answer? Ask a new question

Question Categories