Ask a tradesman


I need a home heating survey to finds bout if the heating installed in the new premises is sufficient for our needs

I am about to move into a flat which has been totally renovated. There is only electricity supplied to the block and I am concerned that the storage heaters installed may not meet the needs of the space.

3 Answers from MyBuilder Electricians

If you need a survey place your request on post a job.


Answered 26th Apr 2011

you can find the output of the heaters from the manufactureres web site, then compare that to the heat requirement for each room. Here again you can find a calculator on the wonderfull web.


Answered 28th Apr 2011

If its been renovated the work should be registered with your local council under building regs. A certificate should be sent to the premises or a copy can be obtained from the same council. Your soliciter should be doing this for you to make sure no cowboys have fitted it.


Answered 5th May 2011

Post your job to find high quality tradesmen and get free quotes

Can’t find an answer? Ask a new question

Question Categories