Carpentry & Joinery Question

What trade should i post my job under?

Hi guys and thanks for looking. I have a built in wall wardrobe in my bed room that has a non standard small door fitted. I would like the door and frame removed and a bigger wider more standard sized door and frame fitted. My question is what trade do i need to advertise for?? Builder? carpenter or both??

2 Answers

a carpenter is your man/woman.

Answered 12th May 2012

Bates Carpentry and Building

Member since 23 Jun 2011

Yes a decent Carpenter/Joiner would be able to sort you out.
J Chappell Joinery

Answered 18th May 2012

J Chappell Joinery

Member since 30 Jul 2008

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Carpenters & Joiners who can help you with your project.

Search all questions