Painting & Decorating Question

How can i repair a section of plasterboard in my kitchen which is lifting away from its correct place?

Problem caused during marmalade making in cold weather and lack of ventilation

2 Answers

Best Answer

Need a bit more info fran please.
Is it on ceiling or wall?



Answered 8th Apr 2011

carl melady

Member since 1 Jun 2008

you may be able to screw the plasterboard back and fill, but I suspect that you will have to replace that piece of plasterboard and plaster it, regards Terry.

Answered 8th Apr 2011

tm property services

Member since 9 Mar 2011

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Painters & Decorators who can help you with your project.

Search all questions