Ask a tradesman

Fascias, Soffits & Guttering

Replacing 100 mm guttering

I have a end terraced house With shared down pipe with neighbour , my Upvc gutters are 100mm I can’t find new black plastic gutters this size. How do I fit 112mm and marry it up with the half round running outlet with neighbours guttering

5 Answers from MyBuilder Fascias & Soffits Specialists

Best Answer

It difficult to imagine without seeing what’s involved but have you tried a flex seal coupling to join the two different sizes?


Answered 22nd May 2020

You should be able to find 100mm at Upvc specialists like the window store etc due to Covid-19 there might be a delay but to do a proper job it is worth the wait.


Answered 22nd May 2020

100mm is more common on metal guttering types; cast iron or aluminium. Could it be that you have those installed and not uPVC?
If this is the case you can get adaptors to fit these which will then allow connection of new 112mm uPVC products.


Answered 22nd May 2020

You should be able to get an adapter to join 112 to 110


Answered 29th May 2020

If you go to a shed outlet they will supply 101 mm 4'inch half round upvc guttering for there sheds and it will fit the old standerd 100mm upvc guttering also wicks do some times supply these shed guttering hope this helps kind regards Paul


Answered 30th May 2020

Post your job to find high quality tradesmen and get free quotes

Can’t find an answer? Ask a new question

Question Categories