Flooring Question

Any idea where i can get a doorway transition strip for some 8mm floor tiles going into vinyl flooring?

Unfortunately I have tried several carpet shops and while they have lots of tile to carpet thresholds none have tile to vinyl

2 Answers

Its called a threshold and any flooring specialist outlet will provide you with the correct size that you need

Answered 28th Mar 2012

m w building construction and property maintenance

Member since 28 Sep 2008

You need to purchase a stickon knock over edge you can purchase them at any flooring wholesalers.

Answered 4th Apr 2012

DJW Flooring

Member since 1 Feb 2011

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Flooring Fitters who can help you with your project.

Search all questions