Electrical Question

What kind of switch should be used for geysers

I have a 5 ltr geyser

3 Answers

Best Answer

Hi, it should be feed from a switched fused spur (13amp)

Answered 1st Apr 2011

Edward Haynes domestic electrical installer

Member since 3 Nov 2010

And on a fresh feed on its own mcb!

Answered 4th Apr 2011

swiftpat ltd

Member since 25 Nov 2007

13A switched fused spur, and must be protected by an RCD or RCBO

Answered 12th Apr 2011

V.H. Electrical

Member since 11 Apr 2011

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Electricians who can help you with your project.

Search all questions