Damp Proofing Question

What kind of damp proofing system do i need for my cottage that is set into the bank??

3 Answers

Best Answer

If your property is built into a bank, the only way to prevent damp is a full
tanking system, most builder's can do this kind of thing.

Regard's Paul

Answered 7th Mar 2012

Paul Callaghan Builder

Member since 27 Feb 2012

The only system to use is the tanking system, which is really the best damp proofing system there is. Simple

Answered 7th Mar 2012


Member since 11 Feb 2011

A tanking system called cavity darin membrane look at triton-chemicals.com regard, ray

Answered 8th Apr 2012

lb waterproofing

Member since 1 Apr 2010

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Damp Proofing Specialists who can help you with your project.

Search all questions