Roofing Question

I need to have my roof re felted. can i get financial help? i am over 70

2 Answers

your first port of call must be your local council, as councils differ from area to area on who is eligible for grants to carry out home improvements.although you should be eligible for help with up grading your insulation in the loft this is now compulsory when having the roof up graded.
good luck alex

Answered 6th Mar 2012

ADR Property Maintenance

Member since 1 Mar 2009

Aps uk ltd
Hi if the house is yours you have to pay the cost sorry about that I have be in the roofing game many of years If you would like are help please email me and tell me the size we can quote you many thanks frank cheers good luck

Answered 8th Mar 2012

All Property Services UK Ltd

Member since 8 Mar 2012

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Roofers who can help you with your project.

Search all questions