Plumbing Question

We were advised when we bought our current house that a new soil pipe would need fitting. can you tell me if this is work that a plumber should do.

6 Answers

Yes this would be a job for a Plumber or a competent builder.

Answered 4th Mar 2012

ABM plastering

Member since 21 Feb 2011

Plumber/ General buider in my view.

Answered 4th Mar 2012

EPC Electrical and Building Services

Member since 4 Mar 2009

If you mean internally,then yes.If you mean from the house to a manhole,then you would be better off with a builder or groundworker.

Answered 4th Mar 2012

Roc builders

Member since 25 Aug 2011


Answered 4th Mar 2012


Member since 2 Dec 2011

yes a good plumber will beable to carry the work out depending on your property and the locatsion of the soil pipe you may need scaffold to carry the work out safely

Answered 4th Mar 2012


Member since 11 Jun 2008

If its not leaking it does not need changing, if it is then yes a plumber on my builder will do it for you.

Answered 4th Mar 2012

sovereign plumbing and heating

Member since 23 Nov 2011

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Plumbers who can help you with your project.

Search all questions