Ask a tradesman

Carpentry & Joinery

Creaky and loud floorboards upstairs


We just brought a house in west sussex but the upstairs boards seem loose and very creaky, who do i call out to have a look as we are getting new carpet upstairs very soon and want this resolved before that


2 Answers from MyBuilder Carpenters & Joiners

Best Answer

A carpenter or skilled handyman should be capable of completing this, just make sure they know to check under the boards first so that don't fix into any pipes or cables!


Answered 5th Mar 2019

Definitely somebody who is competent as this might seem like a simple fix but can easily lead to a disaster if not done correctly.


Answered 5th Mar 2019

Post your job to find high quality tradesmen and get free quotes

Can’t find an answer? Ask a new question

Question Categories