Plumbing Question

I would like to install an en-suite to my bedroom.

The area available is an extension to the unused 'airing' cupboard. There is a water supply but no drainage for shower or toilet, The area is in the centre of the property. Will this be a problam?

2 Answers

Difficult to be 100% positive without knowing the layout of the property,but if the supply pipes are there you may be able to use a saniflo for your waste.

Answered 8th Feb 2012

Thomas Coleman Plumbing & Heating

Member since 9 Dec 2011

Hi, the answer is yes can be done there is always to do it, might be saiflo, if no other way poss, go to mybuilder or site like it put job on for plumber, read feedback,then go from there good luck colin.

Answered 11th Apr 2012

Rigsby Handyman

Member since 14 Aug 2009

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Plumbers who can help you with your project.

Search all questions