Central Heating Question

I have a myson midas combi boiler and as parts are now scarce i was thinking of a new boiler but as i have a 3 storey town house i was wondering what would the ideal replacement be

my boiler is on the ground floor and the shower on the 3rd floor maines shower

2 Answers

providing you are happy with the pressure that you are getting in all areas of the property from your existing boiler,then go with a combi again but NOT a myson, go with a well known brand such as Vailaint or Worchester, you will pay a little more but acheive a great deal more efficency from one of those brands.
You will also be able to get replacment parts and the after care is second to non

good luck CM

Answered 9th Feb 2012

cm property maintence south east ltd

Member since 8 Feb 2012

hello there if your water pressure is good then go with a combination boiler but make sure you get a 30 kw one as this will give you more hot water good cheapish boiler is a ideal logic plus you get five years warranty as well . mdp gas services (essex)

Answered 9th Feb 2012

MDP Gas Services

Member since 12 Jan 2012

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Heating Engineers who can help you with your project.

Search all questions