Plumbing Question

Connecting kitchen waste to 110mm underground pipe

What is the best way to connect my kitchen sink waste to the sewer. At present it goes through the wall into a gully but I am building an extension so need it to go underground into the kitchen instead straight to the 110mm sewer. The sewer pipes are being relaid and an inspection chamber will be 2m away. What is the best way to connect to the sewer, I will be putting the 110mm sewer pipe under the footings and floor below the kitchen sink, that is where I am not 100% sure of what to use? Will i need an aav and soil manifold and p trap, or something else or something easier?
Any advise kindly accepted

1 Answer

Best Answer

Your best option is to use a reducer for the waste pipe, or easier a strap boss. There is no need for a trap as you will have a trap below your kitchen sink as standard.

Hope that helps


Answered 6th Feb 2012

MRG Building Contractors

Member since 29 Jan 2012

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Plumbers who can help you with your project.

Search all questions