Ask a tradesperson

Architectural Services

Advice on where to obtain plans for dropped kurb

I am needing a driveway installed, where there isnt a drop kerb currently.
Council say I need to provide plans etc' but where do I get them & who can advise me on what details are required ?
Any help would be very welcome

2 Answers from MyBuilder Architectural Designers

Best Answer

You need an architect to draw new bespoke plans or if you’re an ambitious and technical person you could search you local council for some of your neighbors (who have already done a similar application in you street) and customise their planning drawings with your project.


Answered 10th Mar 2018

You will need an architect who can measure the space and draw it up in plan form to submit to the council along with some extra information for an application.


Answered 10th Mar 2018

Post your job to find high quality tradespeople and get free quotes

Can’t find an answer? Ask a new question

Question Categories