Ask a tradesman

Landscape Gardening

Garden flooding and free standing flooding

Hi I was wondering if any one would help me. I just bought a new house nothing wrong with the house but my second day in and after a little rain in Newcastle I found that my garden has almost flooding I have concrete paving and grass at the front garden and right next to the gate it is completely overflown with water so much so I need to jump in and out the garden to pavement..I'm not sure who I need to call to get this sorted. Any help would be greatful. Garden is of my neighbours gardens is paved and sloped so the water rolls onto street and drain. Thank you in advance.

2 Answers from MyBuilder Landscape Gardeners

Best Answer

Sounds like you need an Aco drain fitted along the house to take surface water into the drains.


Answered 20th Feb 2018

If you are looking for the cheapest option, if you don’t fancy doing the garden up and redoing the levels. You could dig a channel and add a storm drain and run water to your guttering down pipe. Any half decent landscaper could do this no problem. Hope this helps.


Answered 20th Feb 2018

Post your job to find high quality tradesmen and get free quotes

Can’t find an answer? Ask a new question

Question Categories