Architectural Services Question

How do i find a surveyor to assess the amount of work done from a abandon builder

2 Answers

Hi gcheung,

Either search online or post your job on here freely... under Architectral Services...I'm sure there are a few companies on here that could help.

Kind regards

Answered 3rd Jan 2012

Rebel Carpenter

Member since 24 Sep 2008

Yes there are a few companies on here, like me. Its the best way or alternatively go to the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors website and find some from there. Or You want a Chartered Surveyor with MRICS after his name

Answered 10th Jan 2012

Property Surveys Devon

Member since 19 Sep 2011

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Architectural Services who can help you with your project.

Search all questions