Ask a tradesman
What is the average cost for a gas certification for renting a property
2 Answers from MyBuilder Gas Engineers
depending on the amount of appliances.....
i would charge a minimem of £60.00
Answered 24th Dec 2011
Southsea • Member since 8 Nov 2010 • 231 jobs, 99% positive feedback
Response to previous response, MINIMEN ? ?
What ?, one of a small group of midgets ?
In any event, your answer as for cost, may well depend on wherabouts in the country you live !
We carry out these CP12 Landlords Certificates on a daily basis, between Portsmouth & South London. Our charges in these areas average around £45.00 to £ 75.00, depending on the number of installed appliances.
Southsea plumbing, electrical & gas services
Answered 28th Dec 2011
Post your job to find high quality tradesmen and get free quotes
- All Questions
- Architectural Services
- Bathroom Fitting
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Carpet & Lino
- Central Heating
- Chimneys & Fireplaces
- Conversions - General
- Damp Proofing
- Demolition & Waste Clearance
- Fascias, Soffits & Guttering
- Gas Work
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Hard Flooring
- Kitchen Fitting
- Landscape Gardening
- Loft Conversions
- New Builds
- Painting & Decorating
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Security Systems
- Tree Surgery
- Fitting a Gas cooker / gas supply to it + a few more gas related question
- Im fitting a kitchen with a gas range cooker in an island unit. The floor is concrete. What is the correct way to get a gas supply to the cooker. Im not doing the gas work myself.
- New Boiler - can I have a new boiler fitted if there is a a small gas leak?
- Is there a call out charge for a lock smith that is contracted with a developer on a new build?