Flooring Question

What is the name of floor tiles made of pressed wood?

I saw floor covered with tiles made of something which looked to me like pressed wood. It was painted white and each tile has 4 screws in the corners, which holds it to the floor. This kind of tiles have a specific name ( it was a three letters abbreviation, but I couldn't get it!). Can you give me an idea what type of flooring is that?

2 Answers

Was it VCT

Answered 7th Dec 2011

Bailey's Carpentry and Property Maintenance

Member since 6 Dec 2011

hi, pressed wood is any type of thin timber glued and pressed togetherin layers. E&T PROPERTY MAINTENANCE

Answered 13th Dec 2011

E & T Property Maintenance

Member since 7 Jan 2010

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Flooring Fitters who can help you with your project.

Search all questions