Electrical Question

Change of central heating parts

heating will not go off have to have hot water and heating on to get hot water how much labour cost to change programmer thermostat ditibuter valve both and emersion thermostat and emersion timmer thankyou

2 Answers

Hi Lillian
You need a plumber to do this. the system may need draining down depending on how it was installed, also you need to top up with inhibutor when the new parts have been fitted.

is the timmer wired or wireless?

Answered 28th Nov 2011

Deans Heating

Member since 22 Jan 2010

why change all those parts , the fault is with the diverter valve,difficult to price without seeing it . done quite a few . common problem

Answered 30th Nov 2011

sovereign plumbing and heating

Member since 23 Nov 2011

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Electricians who can help you with your project.

Search all questions