Chimneys & Fireplaces Question

Woodburn too big for property

A family member bought a home with a wood burner installed. Its since been deemed too large for their property and a danger to their health due to Carbon Monoxide.

How do we go about replacing a wood burner with one more suitable to their property? I should note this is in the Bideford/Devon area.

1 Answer

The process of replacing a log burner is simple, but finding a new one to suit your needs will take further advise. Contact your local fire sales/fitters or chimley sweaper for more information.

Answered 24th Nov 2016

Ben Jones GroundWorks Ltd

Member since 21 Nov 2016

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Chimney & Fireplace Specialists who can help you with your project.

Search all questions