Ask a Tradesman
Chimneys & Fireplaces Question
Woodburn too big for property
A family member bought a home with a wood burner installed. Its since been deemed too large for their property and a danger to their health due to Carbon Monoxide.
How do we go about replacing a wood burner with one more suitable to their property? I should note this is in the Bideford/Devon area.
The process of replacing a log burner is simple, but finding a new one to suit your needs will take further advise. Contact your local fire sales/fitters or chimley sweaper for more information.
Answered 24th Nov 2016