Plastering Question

Can anyone advise me on the correct plaster to use on the interior face of an external facing wall? the wall is a cavity. is browning ok to use? many thanks.

2 Answers

Best Answer

Why make life hard for yourself?

Dot & dab 12.5mm boards onto wall & skim,or for extra insulation use 27mm Thermaline Plus.
But if you're insistant on a wet job,i would use Hardwall..........Brownings' to soft.
You may get some of the old boys on and say sand/cement render..........'proper plaster' ;)


Answered 4th Nov 2011

carl melady

Member since 1 Jun 2008

Totally agree with Carl.

And thats from one of the old boys;

Answered 4th Nov 2011


Member since 29 Oct 2008

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Plasterers who can help you with your project.

Search all questions