Gas Work Question

Relocating of gas services

Is it now possible for Gas Safe approved engineers to relocate internally housed gas meters to an external housed box? Previously I believe only the network contractor i.e. Transco could do this.

1 Answer

Best Answer

No it would have to be transco mate.

Answered 25th Mar 2016

MBS Heating

Member since 18 Mar 2016

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Gas Engineers who can help you with your project.

Search all questions