Ask a tradesman


Non std con wooden support bungalow

ext brickwork has been done recently and is good but only outer skin,original int is still just as when built, how do you re-do the interior of the outer walls to get good insulation,do you have to build another brickwork to create cavity which will lose a lot of space or is there a better way to create a good insulation and modern finish to the interior please.

1 Answer from a MyBuilder Insulation Installer

Best Answer

Insulation boards are what you're after, Kingspan, celotex, there are a few brands out there, you want the fibreglass based stuff, not polystyrene, just don't forget to batten the walls first for ventilation then fix it to them


Answered 8th Feb 2016

Post your job to find high quality tradesmen and get free quotes

Can’t find an answer? Ask a new question

Question Categories