Windows Question

I have a couple of windows made of upvc and there appears to be condensation in between the double glazed panes of glass.

It appears that the seal around the frame is slightly broken, hence, allowing the vacuum to break. Please can someone advise what I can do to get it fixed?

3 Answers

Best Answer

Get a window fitter out to measure up for new units, (glass ) shouldnt be a problem.

Answered 20th Sep 2011


Member since 29 Oct 2008

If the seal has gone, only thing to do is get the unit re-made...

Answered 20th Sep 2011

NLC Carpentry & Joinery

Member since 2 Jul 2011

Hi there

If you have condensation inside the sealed unit
then yes the seal as broken down and you will need complete new units.

1. Go for units made with EDGETECH SUPER SPACER from a dealership and you
should be able to get an extended 20 YEAR GUARANTEE

regards john

Answered 3rd Oct 2011

Homesure Installations & Building Services

Member since 14 Jan 2008

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Window Fitters who can help you with your project.

Search all questions