Ask a tradesman


Who do we need most of all or both

We have decided to go for an extension to our semi detatched house we need a quantity surveyor and an architect

2 Answers from MyBuilder Extension Builders

hi, most builders with supply these services in the price quoting structure for your extension


Answered 3rd Feb 2015

Unless you plan on project managing yourself you need an architect and a builder.

Quantity surveyor if necessary would be appointed by the builder for him to price up


Answered 3rd Feb 2015

Post your job to find high quality tradesmen and get free quotes

Can’t find an answer? Ask a new question

Question Categories