Bricklaying Question

I have condensation in the loft following increasing insulation and cavity wall insulation. which professional is best to fit the soffit vents and air bricks that i believe are required? thanks

3 Answers

Best Answer

Any local Builder who has fitted facia and soffits and has full knowledge of fitting air bricks.
There are plenty on this site look at there profiles and put the job on site and short list at least 3 of them you like and get 3 quotes.
Contact me if you need more help or info.

Builders of Hessle Ltd

Answered 25th Aug 2011

Builders of Hessle Ltd

Member since 11 Aug 2008

Hi,also i would consider vents for your roof,depending on the underlay felt in your loft,if not a breathable felt...moisture will not escape.

Answered 25th Aug 2011

F.Brierley Roofing Services

Member since 22 Aug 2011

Contact a local damproofing company, they install soffit vents , or put the job up on this site


Answered 23rd Aug 2011

Spectrum Building & Roofing Solutions

Member since 29 Dec 2008

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Bricklayers who can help you with your project.

Search all questions