Ask a tradesman


How can i fix water penetration on first floor rendered outside wall?

In the rains last autumn we experienced water penetration through an outside wall just below the window on the stairway at approximately the first floor level. The rendering is only approx 2-3 years old and there are no obvious cracks visible to the eye on the outside. The render was done not long before we bought the house which we have lived in for 16 months.
What should I do to fix this and what kind of tradesmen should I approach for help? Builder or someone else?

1 Answer from a MyBuilder Window & Door Fitter

remove render there is probably cracks behind


Answered 19th Oct 2014

Post your job to find high quality tradesmen and get free quotes

Can’t find an answer? Ask a new question

Question Categories