Ask a tradesman

Restoration & Refurbishment

We need to replace cracked or missing burnt sand mastic round our old sash windows. what tradesmen should we be looking for?

2 Answers from MyBuilder Restoration & Refurb Specialists

Best Answer

I presume the old mastic is oil based and not silicone sealer, just get a good builder who knows about remasticing around windows, no special trades required


Answered 24th Jun 2011

Hi. Anyone with experience about silicone or mastic. So Decorator, tiler or bathroom fixer or proper widow specialist but they will charge you most.

Best Regards and good Luck


Answered 24th Jun 2011

Post your job to find high quality tradesmen and get free quotes

Can’t find an answer? Ask a new question

Question Categories