Damp Proofing Question

I require a project manager to manage some builiding work including paving and garden area.

Where can I find services of a project manager to help me with a project which involves fixing some uncompleted work in the back garden including some building work.

4 Answers

I wouldnt go to the expense of hiring a project manager, a good builder will be able to oversee and carry out your works.

Answered 19th Jun 2011


Member since 29 Oct 2008

Hi, put an ad on this site.

Answered 19th Jun 2011


Member since 15 Jun 2009

any decent builder on here will do it. as we know whats what. i often take on such jobs.

Answered 19th Jun 2011

northview property mainenance

Member since 13 Sep 2010

Advice - make sure whoever overseas the project has a complete knowledge because if a problem occurs they will have to be capable of getting the contractor to listen to them.

Answered 21st Jun 2011


Member since 25 Nov 2009

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Damp Proofing Specialists who can help you with your project.

Search all questions