Ask a tradesman

Gas Work

I want to replace a gas fire. will a gas engineer be able to buy the model i like or do i have to go to a gas fire shop.

3 Answers from MyBuilder Gas Engineers

Best Answer

You can buy the fire yourself ,or the gas engineer, but you will need him any way to fit it.
Needs to be Gas Safe registered engineer.


Answered 18th Jun 2011

I would recommend calling out a Gas engineer first to look at your existing Gas fire to choose the most suitable new gas fire in accordance with your room size and dimensions of the fire.
Once theyve had a look they can advise you what to buy or can buy it for you and fit it aswell .

Always use a gas safe registered engineer.



Answered 17th Jul 2019

he will need to be gas safe engineer and hold the relevent gas element on his card


Answered 26th Jun 2011

Post your job to find high quality tradesmen and get free quotes

Can’t find an answer? Ask a new question

Question Categories