Extensions Question

Hole in the wall from kitchen to living room

I want to make the a 6ft opening from the kitchen to the front room the wall is load bearing what type of R S J do i need . Thanks

1 Answer

Best Answer

You wont get an answer for that on here........Pay a structural engineer for the calculations!

Answered 5th Oct 2013

R.Hughes Building and Conservation Ltd

Member since 25 Feb 2009

Need help with your project?

We have tradesmen ready to help you. Post a job, read reviews and hire today.

Post a job

Need some help?

Post a job on MyBuilder to find quality, local Extension Builders who can help you with your project.

Search all questions